Chicken Curry Sliders

Oh yeah! These were so tasty. I think these round out my “Trio of Sliders” very well. I followed Dawn’s Chicken Curry Burgers recipe for my little sliders and wow, we loved these so much. I had made Cucumber Sandwiches over the weekend for a baby shower and had cream cheese mixed with dill and some cucumber slices leftover, so I mixed them together for a very thick makeshift sauce. Served in mini buns these sliders were gone, gone, gone in minutes. Thanks Dawn!

Now my Slider Trio is complete:
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Bratwurst Sliders

This week I really “Cooked the Blogs“. There sure are so many great food blogs out there and so little time. Have a delicious weekend everyone!

1. Rindy R
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 7:56 AM | Permalink

Yum-0! This looks great and I love the ratio of sauce to burger – you can never have too much sauce!

2. Melissa
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM | Permalink

Mmmm…those look great! Curry is such a neat spice, you can do so many things with it.

3. Joan Nova
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM | Permalink

…and with the curry, I imagine it’s very aromatic as well! It’s amazing how many cuisines you can emulate with a burger!

4. Marysol
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:27 AM | Permalink

Would it be nuts to crave these mini burgers for breakfast?

5. pigpigscorner
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM | Permalink

WOW that’s a lot of sauce! But it looks great like this, I’m sure it very delicious!

6. Dawn
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM | Permalink

weren’t those good? even my fussy-food eater hubby loved them. glad you liked them.
    thanks for the shout out Momma!

7. Mari at Once Upon a Plate
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM | Permalink

Wow, do those look DELICIOUS! Love that you re-purposed the cream cheese-dill-cuke spread. Brilliant!

I’m so happy your Slider Trio is complete ~ I just know I’m going to have to try each one of the recipes.

Thanks for always giving us fabulous recipes Robin Sue!
    xo~m.

8. Maria
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM | Permalink

What a fun slider!! Lots of great flavors going on!

9. biz319
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:17 PM | Permalink

I think the brat sliders were my favorite!

10. noble pig
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM | Permalink

Oh don’t you love it when you a bit of sauce leftover and you make it into something so yummy! Good work!

11. unconfidentialcook
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 5:40 PM | Permalink

Three’s the charm! Thank you!

12. Elyse
    Posted February 27, 2009 at 11:14 PM | Permalink

You and Dawn have it going on! These little babies look soooo delicious. Especially with your “make-shift” sauce. MMMM. Could you send one my way?

13. HoneyB
    Posted February 28, 2009 at 8:52 AM | Permalink

This looks SOOOO GOOD!

14. Grace
    Posted February 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM | Permalink

although i don’t like curry, as we’ve seen, i could definitely eat this given the amazing amount of sauce on your burger. 🙂

15. MrOrph
    Posted March 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM | Permalink

I love a good slider (or three) 🙂

You have like a mini tzatziki sauce for these, huh?

Nicely done and creative.

16. Amy
    Posted March 1, 2009 at 3:15 PM | Permalink

I just love your blog!
    I had to tell you that I made your mini ham n cheese rolls last week and my kids LOVED them!
    They’ve asked me to make them twice since!
    Amy~

17. Jen
    Posted March 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM | Permalink

These sliders look daintily delicious! Good idea for flavor balance with the curry heat and cooling sauce and cucumbers.

18. Lori Lynn
    Posted March 4, 2009 at 12:10 PM | Permalink

Oh those look great. Neat idea for the sauce, sounds refreshing. I bet that little bun was good too, looks so nice and light.
    Lori Lynn