Tammy’s Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

The ice cream maker has made its way out more this summer than last. I think it’s because so many people are posting such great ice cream recipes. This is my latest discovery: Tammy’s Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. When I eat at The Cheesecake Factory I like to order their White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake for dessert, it is divine. So when I saw Tammy’s recipe, I knew it would be the one I had to make. I swirled in about 2-3 ounces of roughly chopped good quality white chocolate at the end of the recipe when swirling in the raspberries. This ice cream is delicious. It has the tang associated with cheesecake-but not too tangy, the elegance of the raspberries, and the sweetness from the white chocolate, excellent! Go on over to her site and get the recipe, it is easy, no eggs, and is a real instant gratification treat.

Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

If you do not want to deal with seeds in your ice cream, follow my directions on how to make Raspberry Syrup and use that in place of the raspberries and sugar in Tammy’s recipe.

I would love to sandwich this ice cream between two thin brownies like this.

UPDATE- I made fancy Peach Melbas last week for dinner guests using this ice cream. I grilled fresh peach halves, topped them with this ice cream, some fresh raspberry syrup, and whipped cream. Very nice.

1. oneordinaryday
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 7:26 AM | Permalink

I would love to dig into that beautiful creation. Looks simply delicious. Bet it really was wonderful with the grilled peaches!
    ~Michelle

2. Ingrid
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 9:13 AM | Permalink

I'm all over this one! Yes, yes, I AM! Thanks for sharing! I'll let you know how it goes.

I don't think my ice cream maker has stopped. I've got two freezer bowls for it so I don't have to wait for one to re-freeze.
    ~ingrid

3. Patsyk
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 9:26 AM | Permalink

an ice cream maker is going on my wish list for next summer just so I can make this! YUM!

4. Lucy
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 9:37 AM | Permalink

Pass that bowl over, please ;-)… this looks so delicious!!! I recently made a similar IC, a Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice Cream. This recipe is different and I must give it a try.

5. noble pig
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM | Permalink

Oh that is simply awesome sounding, WOW!

6. Dawn
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM | Permalink

oh my goodness, I just made a post about the cheesecake factory! LOL great minds think alike!! too funny.
    I was looking for a good cheesecake ice cream recipe to try for a banana flavor.

7. Tammy
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM | Permalink

Thanks for the sweet link love! The ice cream is officially Robin Sue's, now! Adding white chocolate is a great idea. I'm trying that on my next round. Glad you liked it so much.

8. Melissa
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM | Permalink

I love the cheese cake factory! I've never tried that particular cheesecake, but it's reincarnation in the ice cream looks really good!!

9. Jenn@slim-shoppin
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 2:03 PM | Permalink

I'm so jealous of your ice cream maker!

I have to get one!

I would love this ice cream!!!

10. Maria
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM | Permalink

I want a scoop! It looks fantastic!

11. Grace
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM | Permalink

i won’t lie—the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake alone is enough to get me to go to the cheesecake factory. good lordy, it’s good. this ice cream sounds amazing, and it might even be a little less indulgent (but just as delicious)!

12. That Girl
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 3:18 PM | Permalink

I love the creaminess of cheesecake in ice cream.

13. biz319
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 3:42 PM | Permalink

I need an icecream maker! Not sure I could convince the hubby to yet another kitchen device though!

14. Jackie at PhamFatale.com
    Posted August 10, 2009 at 7:14 PM | Permalink

Perfection! It looks so good. And I LOVE grilled stone fruits. Yum

15. Finsmom
    Posted August 11, 2009 at 10:01 AM | Permalink

Wow- what a perfect combination! Looks really yummy!

16. unconfidentialcook
    Posted August 11, 2009 at 11:24 AM | Permalink

This looks DElish! My favorite Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Am I the only one???

17. Marysol
    Posted August 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM | Permalink

Raspberries and Cheesecake looks and sounds like a match made in heaven, and it's one combination that will be going in my ice cream maker next.

18. Juliana
    Posted August 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM | Permalink

Oh! This ice cream sounds a little piece of heaven…I really need to get an ice cream maker 🙂

19. pigpigscorner
    Posted August 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM | Permalink

I'm so jealous, I want an ice-cream maker too! It looks amazing!

20. haeloe
    Posted August 18, 2009 at 5:10 AM | Permalink

I modified this recipe slightly by using blueberries and marscapone cheese instead. I didn't use an ice cream maker, instead I whipped everything together, froze for an hour and did that 3 more times. Then I froze it over night and the next morning left it out to thaw for about 45 minutes before blending it all again. Came out really nice. I want to sandwich it between graham crackers but at the moment I'm just eating straight from the bowl!