Happy Thanksgiving!

Kitchen tip: put your little Turkeys out early to defrost. Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you who read Big Red Kitchen daily, without you I would feel empty. Thanks for teaching me so much, sharing your recipes, laughing with me, and cheering me on.

A sample of what will be on my Thanksgiving table:
Harvard Beets
Boursin Mashed Potatoes
Corn Pudding
Company Bread

Here I go again- Sign up for the newsletter over there on the upper right, it comes out Dec. 1 chock-full of Holyday ideas. Sneak Peak- “How to Host a Children’s “Cookie” Decorating Party Without the Fuss.” You will be amazed at how I do this.

1. oneordinaryday
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM | Permalink

Great photo! LOL I'm sending my little turkeys (and my big turkey) off to go bowling for a while so I can bake pies in peace today.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Robin Sue!

~ Michelle

2. HoneyB
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Robin!

3. Penny
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 9:52 AM | Permalink

Love the picture and thanks for the idea about sausage bites. I may do that. Happy Thanksgiving to you Robin Sue.

4. Karen
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 11:26 AM | Permalink

Funny! Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Fallon
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 12:48 PM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to you Robin and your whole family!! I appreciate the comments you leave on my blog, they mean so much to me. Thank you!

6. Ingrid
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM | Permalink

🙂 Ha! Cute!

Right back at you sista! Happy Thanksgiving!
    ~ingrid

7. Dolce
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! How are the turkeys of yours doing outside by now??

8. Michelle
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM | Permalink

Thank you for your preview thanksgiving menu!!! I'll definitely be needing all the help i can get!!!
    And that is SUCH a cute picture of the kids!!!

9. the domestic mama
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM | Permalink

Your little turkeys defrosting are too cute! My little turkeys are ready, too! I just love this happy time of year! Happy T day! 🙂

10. Jenn@slim-shoppin
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving Robin!! I love the picture of the kids!

11. Karen
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 4:22 PM | Permalink

That's the cutest picture! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Robin Sue!

12. Christina
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to you too..I enjoy your site! Can't wait for the newsletter! I'm having a cookie decorating party for my kindergartner on the 6th!

13. alanna rose
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM | Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Enjoy your little turkeys 🙂

14. Sherry
    Posted November 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM | Permalink

Love the photo! Have a wonderul and blessed turkey day!

15. biz319
    Posted November 26, 2009 at 1:09 AM | Permalink

Love the picture of your kiddos!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I am so happy I found your blog. I still have to get the name of the Chinese restaurant in Roanoke! 😀

Hugs!

16. Rindy R
    Posted November 26, 2009 at 8:25 AM | Permalink

Those are some pretty cute Turkeys!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

17. Joan Nova
    Posted November 26, 2009 at 9:43 AM | Permalink

Funny photo/first sentence. I'm making the yam/sausage appetizer as I type this. I took a few different turns but the inspiration was yours.

18. nole pig
    Posted November 26, 2009 at 11:42 AM | Permalink

Is that a Thomasville couch?

Happy Thanksgiving!!

19. Sophie
    Posted November 27, 2009 at 7:37 AM | Permalink

A lovely picture & Happy Thanks Giving!

Enjoy!!

20. Lisa
    Posted November 28, 2009 at 3:22 AM | Permalink

Great photo! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

21. Lori
    Posted November 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM | Permalink

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'd say from those fine looking turkeys- you probably did.

22. Maria
    Posted November 30, 2009 at 2:02 PM | Permalink

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!