Not Here But Over There…

I did write a post for today, I really did, but it is not here, it is over at Sandy’s place Reluctant Entertainer. Pop on over for my story Humble Hospitality and two very mouth-watering recipes. It was a joy to be a guest at Sandy’s who has a wonderful blog about entertaining, hospitality, and keeping it all simple. What is truly exciting for Sandy it that her book The Reluctant Entertainer comes out this August. I have been following Sandy for a while now and have come to enjoy her ideas and tips, but there is a recipe that I must make soon- Cookie Brittle, what a great idea! Thanks Sandy.

1. Kim @ Frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 8:47 AM | Permalink

Found you from the Relucent Entertainer – yummy! Great stuff!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

2. 12th Man Training Table
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM | Permalink

Cookie Brittle looks like a keeper. Thanks for bringing R.E. to my attention. Cheers!

3. Karen
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 11:32 AM | Permalink

I'll meet you over there 😉

4. Kirstin
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:14 PM | Permalink

I loved your post at Sandy's site. I can't wait to browse your recipes!! I'm loving what I see so far. And by the way, from the looks of your mothers recipes….she HAS to be a good good. They look amazing.

5. oneordinaryday
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM | Permalink

Good for you, Robin. Heading there right now.

6. Alyce
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 1:44 PM | Permalink

Hi there, I came by way of Sandy's introduction. Love the wedge salad idea. I have an amateur food blog…I love seeing ones like yours to motivate me to do better too! I'll be back!

7. Sandy
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 3:26 PM | Permalink

Hi Robin,

Your post was wonderful, and I want to thank you for being my friend and guest today!

All of your food here is simply amazing.

Sandy 🙂

8. Anonymous
    Posted February 23, 2010 at 6:00 PM | Permalink

Hey Sis,

Great job on the guest post. Sandy does have a nice website and what fun for you to be a guest. Loved reading about discussions with Mom. Take care.

Ellen