Oh, There I Am

My little niece Mia was crying in the dark one night and when her mom turned on the light she exclaimed happily, “Oh, there I am!” Well here I am. Where was I? Sick like everyone else around here. So I feel like I have missed you all, missed out on some great blog reading, commenting, and downright orneriness that goes on between some of us. Even though I was down and out I got a little bit more done with the market. Like ordering my little Breville Smart Oven and completing some research on the other pieces of equipment I will need. One major thing that happened was Big Red Kitchen was chosen second year in a row for babble.com’s Top 100 Mom Food Bloggers. I am very pleased to be chosen for such an honor but more so to be lumped together with some of the best food bloggers in the industry.

For next week in Big Red Kitchen…

Oh I bet you are gagging for more after that clip. One whole week of cupcake videos, right here in Big Red Kitchen. Tell your friends, tell your mom, tell your tattoo artist, bake some cupcakes, whip up some butter cream, because we are going to roll up our sleeves and decorate simply, elegant cupcakes.

See you Monday. Have a great weekend. And thanks for following BRK!

Robin Sue

1. Kudos Kitchen
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 8:20 AM | Permalink

Congratulations on your second recognition of being a top 100 mom blogger. Well deserved. Glad you're feeling better and I loved the blooper video.

2. FOODalogue
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 9:04 AM | Permalink

Yes, there you are! Too funny.

3. Biz
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 11:28 AM | Permalink

Congrats Robin! You deserve it – everyone else is lucky to be in the same group as you! 😀

Glad the market stuff is progressing – why the hell do I have to live so far away?!

Hope this weekend finds you healthy and happy. Hugs!

4. Mimi
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 12:45 PM | Permalink

Congrats to you. Glad you are feeling better and I love the little blooper.
    Mimi

5. highplainsdrifters
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM | Permalink

Much deserved!

6. Big Dude
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 5:05 PM | Permalink

Congrats on the honor.

7. oneordinaryday
    Posted March 4, 2011 at 9:00 PM | Permalink

You are definitely one of my favorite "mom bloggers!"

I've been sick all week too. Why does that happen when the weather finally starts to get nicer? Grr. Glad you're feeling better and thanks for sharing the blooper. Cute!

8. Coconut
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 12:09 AM | Permalink

Hi Robin Sue,

Glad to know you are feeling better. Had wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather.

Congrats on the new, and second, award from babble.com.

So cute, and true, about "Oh, there I am!" Zen from the mouth of babies.

Congrats, too, on more progress with the market.

Mmm, cupcakes. Look forward to more of the fun, and not just the bloopers. Ha ha.

9. Miri Leigh
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 2:57 AM | Permalink

Congratulations! Nicely done!

10. Karen
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 4:42 PM | Permalink

Glad you're feeling better! Congrats on being one of the 100, too!

11. Sabrina
    Posted March 5, 2011 at 9:27 PM | Permalink

Glad you're back and feeling better. Can't wait for the cupcake series next week. And a huge congrats on your award