Mason Jar Meals: Fair Food Edition- White Castle-like Sliders

It was a given that I would eventually get these sliders in some Mason Jars for the kids’ school lunches. With over 330,000 views this recipes is not only a favorite online, it is greatly requested whenever I go to a party. Definitely football tailgating food right here! But these little guys are also perfect for packing in pint sized wide-mouth jars for the kiddos’ lunch boxes double wine bags.

Go to the White Castle-Like Slider post for the step by step tutorial. Cool completely, then place each slider in a cupcake paper liner and stack 2 in each pint size wide-mouth Mason Jar. Lid and refrigerate until ready to serve. To reheat, remove from jar onto a microwave safe plate and microwave for about 40 seconds or until desired temperature is achieved. Makes 12 Jars. These freeze well too.

For More Mason Jar Meal Ideas, scroll through here.

Yesterday’s Fair Food EditionBaked Corn Dogs in Mason Jars.

Happy Birthday Zuzu!!! Abuuu!

1. Biz
    Posted November 1, 2011 at 8:31 AM | Permalink

Glad you are back – so sorry again about your Uncle – was it unexpected?

I still need to make these sliders for Hannah – the onion lover in our family!

2. highplainsdrifters
    Posted November 1, 2011 at 10:02 AM | Permalink

Martin's potato rolls?!?!?! It's been about 30 years since I've had one of those. Cheers!

3. Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com
    Posted November 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM | Permalink

How smart, cute, and fun!

4. vanillasugarblog
    Posted November 1, 2011 at 6:57 PM | Permalink

gonna pretend i didn't see this…..

5. oneordinaryday
    Posted November 3, 2011 at 6:48 PM | Permalink

Your sliders are one of our faves. We especially love grabbing them from the freezer for a quick snack.

(You crack me up – the kiddos' wine bags!!!!)

6. BECKY
    Posted November 4, 2011 at 8:58 AM | Permalink

Hi. I'm here via Janel's Jumbles. I just love your Mason Jar Meals! I'm not much of a cook, but I know I can definitely make these! I like the portion control, too. I decided it was time to lose weight after seeing a picture of myself this past July. I've lost 12 lbs and want to lose 8 more. Congrats on your new fitness and weight loss, too!

Posted November 4, 2011 at 9:05 AM | Permalink

Becky- Wow that is great! Congrats on your own weight loss too. The jars do keep us on track. Thanks for stopping by!

3 Trackbacks

1. […] Big Red Kitchen – Y’all have to bookmark this site. Seriously. Robin Sue is whipping up delicious hamburger sliders and corndogs and  in Mason Jars no less. This would be a picnic people would talk about, as in, “Can you believe how cute those hamburger sliders and corndogs were???” […]

2. […] White Castle Sliders […]

3. By 26 Out Of This World Mason Jar Meals on October 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM

[…] Copycat White Castle Sliders – Who doesn’t love a White Castle Slider? well with this fun recipe you can enjoy them at home whenever you want…plus they can be frozen, if they make it to the freezer. […]