I’m going to start a new blog called…

DSC01834 Food in My Sling. This contraption is even more efficient than the brassiere in the function of crumb catching. I mean, it is only once in a stormy night that I find a lucky m&m or a cheesesteak in my bra, but this sling thing? It’s the new black. Just the other morning as I was doing the acrobatic one-armed dance of getting it all cinched up that I spied a blob of guacamole schmeared on the inside.

“But I haven’t had guacamole in three days,” I thought to myself. “Eew.”

This is going to be a crazy winter.

But I am still CrossFitting. Follow along on my FB album “Wherein she get’s fixed”

1. Cara
    Posted February 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM | Permalink

Cute top!

2. Coconut
    Posted February 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM | Permalink

Hi Robin Sue,

How are you doing?

Before I go on, Happy 5 Years! That is fantastic. Congratulations.

Goodness. So sorry to hear about your fall, and injury.

(I’m a bit behind in my e-mails, so I had not seen the previous entry on this.)

Here’s wishing you a speedy, easy, and painless recovery.

(Once upon a time, eons ago, I did the same thing to my shoulder playing “touch” football, so I can feel the pain. It is intense, to say the least.

Of course, it was anything but, and I got tackled by a big guy from the other team as I ran for a touchdown. I made it, by the way. :-))

How are you typing now? How are you managing anything with one arm out of commission?

You have not lost your sense of humor, which is always a good thing. As for your new blog idea, it is unique. 😉

Take care, and be well soon.

Coconut

• Robin Sue
      Posted February 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM | Permalink

Thank you Coconut for the words of encouragement! “Touch” Football huh? At least your story is better than mine;-)

• Coconut
      Posted February 15, 2013 at 8:59 AM | Permalink

I admire your restraint in not cussing up a blue streak in the middle of Bible Class. 😉

Then, you had to wait hours in the ER for help. It’s amazing you didn’t pass out before the doctor got to you.

How are you doing Cross-Fit with one arm out of commission? That is dedication. 😀

• Robin Sue
      Posted February 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM | Permalink

I modify all workouts to do with one arm. It can work!

3. Posted February 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM | Permalink

You are doing great still working out while injured, how long does that take to heal?

You look great!

• Robin Sue
      Posted February 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM | Permalink

I have to wear the sling 2 more weeks and do PT for 4 more weeks. So hopefully by then I will be back to normal!

4. Posted February 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM | Permalink

Sending hugs your way Robin Sue – you are balls to the wall still doing the Cross-Fit with that sling!!

• Robin Sue
      Posted February 12, 2013 at 12:11 PM | Permalink

Thank you! I am still kicking!

5. Barefootcookingirl