Which three Super Bowl Dips?

photo Last week I purchased this adorable Crock Pot Three Dip Server– I could not resist! We were invited to a Big Huge Super Bowl Party this Sunday and I knew I wanted to bring some nice hot, gooey gooey dips, but cannot decide which ones from my repertoire. The party is themed around a Chili Contest which had my kids rallying for me to make chili. Na, didn’t feel like making chili, but I still can’t decide on which three dips…

Macho Nacho Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Pepperoni Dip

Help me decide. Which three would you tote in this cute little Crockpot Trio?

If you have another dip idea, links welcome, or post your own recipe to comments.

1. Claudia
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM | Permalink

I would say go with the Pepperoni, Jalepeno Popper and Macho Nacho.

2. Posted February 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM | Permalink

I would definitely have to take Spinach-Artichoke and Jalapeno Popper, because I love them both. I’d probably choose the Macho Nacho as my third choice, just ’cause it sounds good too. (I’m not a fan of buffalo wings and pepperoni gives me heartburn, hence my choices.)

Those triple crock pots are so cute and seem like they’d be very handy, especially for something like this. Have fun at the party!

3. Sheri
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 4:23 PM | Permalink

Recently purchased one of the Crockpot trios as well so this posting spoke to me! I hope more people contribute. I have a question for you. I got the impression all three heat at once, but it says in there that you don’t have to use them all at once. Do you think there is a sensor in them so they don’t heat if there is no crock in place?

• Robin Sue
      Posted February 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM | Permalink

I did not know this, I thought they all heated at once. Would be good for ice cream toppings too!

4. sharon
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM | Permalink

*Macho Nacho– spicy, meaty, manly
    *Spinach-Artichoke–Gotta get yer veggies, right? Good option for those that don’t like spicy
    *Pepperoni–Unique, I’m sure many people don’t come across a dip like that very often.
    Honestly, you won’t lose with any of those options.
    ~Sharon

5. Kay
    Posted February 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM | Permalink

Trisha Yearwood’s Hot Corn Dip would be great as one of the three

6. Kristine
    Posted February 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM | Permalink

I have made your buffalo chicken dip and love it…and anything artichoke is amazing…third vote for the jalapeño popper dip!
    Go Big Red….Kitchen……that is….

7. Posted February 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM | Permalink

The jalapeno popper dip is amazeballs! But then again, all your food is! Have fun at the party, hope your shoulder is feeling better!