A Game of Tag

Tag I’m it! Tag is fun, remember it as kids? All kinds of tag from Freeze Tag, Cartoon Tag, Tunnel Tag, or worse…Water Tag. Well this is internet tag and I didn’t have to get all hot and sweaty or short of breath to play. I just checked my comments and saw that I was tagged by Big Black Dog and Take the Cannoli. At least this Big Black Dog doesn’t bite and I’ll take a cannoli any day. Then I hit send and tag six other folks, so much drier than Water Tag!

Here are the rules:
# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on the blog.
# Write six random things about yourself.
# Tag six people at the end of your post.
# Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
# Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about me:
1. I walked down the isle at my wedding to Amazing Grace played live on bagpipes. Sniffle.
2. I played 100 holes of golf in one day. Once.
3. I broke my tailbone while pushing out my first baby. No comment.
4. In college I switched from pre-med to nursing due to a small explosion in the Organic Chem Lab. I got an “A” in Combustion.
5. I jumped out of a 34 ft Jump Tower at Fort Bragg. More like pushed out. And I didn’t count one one thousand, two one thousand…I screamed, “I’m gonna die!”
6. While at tea in a castle in Germany my thigh-high pantie hose fell down. Only one leg though.

Run Forrest, run! I tag:
Low Budget Cooking
A Southern Grace
Amelia Grazia
Technicolor Kitchen
Do What I Like
Culinary Concoctions by Peabody

1. Michelle
    Posted July 4, 2008 at 8:24 AM | Permalink

LOL…..you are funny! I love bag pipes too. Thanks for playing along! Michelle

2. Hedonistin
    Posted July 4, 2008 at 9:34 AM | Permalink

Thanks for tagging me. But sorry, I don’t play memes.
    Btw, I saw your fries on FP daily – great photo!

3. nicisme
    Posted July 4, 2008 at 10:22 AM | Permalink

Hi Robin Sue, thanks for making my blog one of your B of the M!
    I enjoyed reading your random things and am going to mooch through your recipes!

4. Tanya
    Posted July 4, 2008 at 11:04 AM | Permalink

My husband would have LOVED Scottish bagpipes playing at our wedding. Alas, we got married in Italy so everything was Italian.

Thanks for playing! Your six random things were so interesting!

Posted July 4, 2008 at 9:04 PM | Permalink

Thanks for the comments everyone. I had fun playing tag, so now you all know a little bit of my secrets!

Hedonistin- thanks for visiting anyway! I am enjoying your blog!

6. peabody
    Posted July 6, 2008 at 2:21 AM | Permalink

I walked down the aisle to bag pipes as well, but to Highland Cathedral.

Posted July 6, 2008 at 8:58 AM | Permalink

peabody-aren’t bag pipes wonderful!

8. j*amy
    Posted July 12, 2008 at 10:41 AM | Permalink

ugh, i’m sorry – i haven’t done this yet…i swear the post is waiting in my drafts…just waiting to be done… 🙂

Posted July 12, 2008 at 11:33 AM | Permalink

j*amy- no pressure. I think most people don’t even do these. If I get tagged next time, I think I wont tag any more and let the game end! I’m evil, I know.